Thursday, July 17, 2008

How to drive your colleagues crazy, no. 1

Bring Tupperwares to work that look like this:



My lunch tomorrow will consist of spinach and ricotta gnocchi with a butter and rosemary sauce as a starter and roast chicken with my family 'secret sauce' as a main. The smell will be exquisite!

Seriously, though - the Carew way is to cook for at least one more than you need so that someone can take leftovers to work. It's so much cheaper and since you're making the effort to cook, why not make a bit more? And it's ever so fun to walk to your desk with a plate looking (and smelling) like it came from the posh food hall next door and say, "Actually... I made it myself!"

That's the Piggie Tip of the Day!

2 comments:

Fake Expatriate said...

Yum...I'm going to go make some coconut beans and rice but I'll be dreaming of gnocchi. I want the secret sauce! Drool.

louella said...

I WANT THIS IN MY MOUTH.